Saturday, May 24, 2008
Steven Curtis Chapman




She spins and she sways
To whatever song plays
Without a care in the world
And I'm sitting here wearing
The weight of the world on my shoulders

It's been a long day
And there's still work to do
She's pulling at me Saying "Dad, I need you

There's a ball at the castle
And I've been invited
And I need to practice my dancing

Oh, please, Daddy, please?"

So I danced with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew
Oh, I danced with Cinderella
I don't wanna miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone...

She says he's a nice guy and I'd be impressed
She wants to know if I approve of her dress
She says, "Dad, the prom is just one week away
And I need to practice my dancing

Oh, please, Daddy, please?"

So I danced with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew

Oh, I danced with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone
She will be gone

Well, she came home today with a ring on her hand
Just glowing and telling us all they had planned
She says, "Dad, the wedding's still six months away
But I need to practice my dancing

Oh, please, Daddy, please?"

So I danced with Cinderella
While she is here in my arms
'Cause I know something the prince never knew

Oh, I danced with Cinderella
I don't want to miss even one song
'Cause all too soon the clock will strike midnight
And she'll be gone

So sad la... when i heard the news abt Steven Curtis Chapman's daughter kena killed in tt tragic accident.. i believe no one expects tt to happen but.... pray tt God will comfort tt family esp his son though.. just imagine younger sis kena killed because of you... very sad one leh.... tt 阴影 will be there like forever...

oh... and the above song is written by Steven Curtis Chapman for his daughters... enjoy ar....


1:30 AM signing off.

blessed.

all about u

LINks
  • ChRisTiAN sTuFFs
  • eVaNgEl fAmIlY cHuRcH
  • tImEs sQuArE cHuRcH sErMoNs
  • lAsT dAyS mInIsTrIeS

  • fAmIlY
  • sHu mIn
  • eR jIe
  • dIdI
  • tAnIa
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe/kS


  • eVaNgEl
  • aLvIn
  • bAo zHeN
  • bErNiCe
  • bErTrAm
  • bErTrIcE
  • cHrIsTiNe gOh
  • dEnNiS
  • dOrOtHy
  • eRnEsT
  • eStHeR
  • gErAlD
  • gRaCe
  • hAzElInE
  • hAzElInE2
  • hWeE mIn
  • iNeZ
  • iVaN
  • jAn
  • jAsMiNe gAn
  • jIa MiN
  • jIa YaN
  • jOeLLe
  • jOvIn
  • jOyCe SiM
  • KaReN
  • LiLiAn
  • LiLiN
  • mIcHeLLe
  • mIdOrI
  • nElViN
  • oLiViA
  • sAmUeL
  • sHaWn
  • sInG tEe
  • tRiNa
  • vIrNiCe
  • wEnDy
  • yIn LaI
  • zOe

  • fRiEnDs
  • cHaRmAiNe
  • eLaInE
  • eZeKiEl
  • hUi nInG
  • iVaN
  • jOyCe
  • jOyCeLyN
  • lAi mUn
  • lEe sHuAnG
  • nAnA
  • rEgInA
  • sHiJiA
  • sHuK mAn
  • sIeW sIa
  • sIyInG
  • wAnJuN
  • wEi TiNg
  • wIlEeN
  • yOnG kAnG



  • tagboard



     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    Music Player
    free hit counter
    hit counter


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com