Sunday, August 03, 2008
This Is Our God!


Hillsong + Mike Guglielmucci - Healer


You hold my every moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You
I trust in You

I believe You're my Healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe You're my Portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need
My Healer, You're my Healer

Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
Nothing is impossible for You
You hold my world in Your hands

This is a great song.... and below is the story behind the song... hope it blessed those who watched!

sorry ar... this song can't find lyrics.. haha! anywae, it's good oso.... so... enjoy and be blessed!


11:48 PM signing off.

blessed.

all about u

LINks
  • ChRisTiAN sTuFFs
  • eVaNgEl fAmIlY cHuRcH
  • tImEs sQuArE cHuRcH sErMoNs
  • lAsT dAyS mInIsTrIeS

  • fAmIlY
  • sHu mIn
  • eR jIe
  • dIdI
  • tAnIa
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe/kS


  • eVaNgEl
  • aLvIn
  • bAo zHeN
  • bErNiCe
  • bErTrAm
  • bErTrIcE
  • cHrIsTiNe gOh
  • dEnNiS
  • dOrOtHy
  • eRnEsT
  • eStHeR
  • gErAlD
  • gRaCe
  • hAzElInE
  • hAzElInE2
  • hWeE mIn
  • iNeZ
  • iVaN
  • jAn
  • jAsMiNe gAn
  • jIa MiN
  • jIa YaN
  • jOeLLe
  • jOvIn
  • jOyCe SiM
  • KaReN
  • LiLiAn
  • LiLiN
  • mIcHeLLe
  • mIdOrI
  • nElViN
  • oLiViA
  • sAmUeL
  • sHaWn
  • sInG tEe
  • tRiNa
  • vIrNiCe
  • wEnDy
  • yIn LaI
  • zOe

  • fRiEnDs
  • cHaRmAiNe
  • eLaInE
  • eZeKiEl
  • hUi nInG
  • iVaN
  • jOyCe
  • jOyCeLyN
  • lAi mUn
  • lEe sHuAnG
  • nAnA
  • rEgInA
  • sHiJiA
  • sHuK mAn
  • sIeW sIa
  • sIyInG
  • wAnJuN
  • wEi TiNg
  • wIlEeN
  • yOnG kAnG



  • tagboard



     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    Music Player
    free hit counter
    hit counter


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com