Thursday, August 07, 2008
Your Reponse Matters..
i'm gonna tell a story tt Pastor Mun Ying shared during Rzone last Sunday.. really touched my heart.. hah..
Paul's older brother had just bought him a posh car for his birthday gift.. One day, he drove to a nearby grocery shop to get something. When he walked back to his car, he saw someone looking his car. While nearing his car, that someone asked Paul if that is his car and he replied that it was a birthday gift from his brother.
Paul was thinking his reply would have been how he wished he could have a brother like his. But guess what was his reply? That person's reply was," how I wish I could be a brother like this.."
Paul was quite surprised at his reply, and knew that this person was different from others, so he offered him a ride home and he agreed.
When they reached the destination, the person alighted and walked briskly into his house. Paul waited for a while and saw the person walking slowly holding on to his crippled brother. Once again, Paul thought that his reply would be as he thought that the person will tell his brother," see, I came back in that car", but he was wrong again..
The person said to this crippled brother, "One day, I will get you a car like this."
What a surprising reply..
Sorry, i might not be a good story teller.. but can understand la hor.. haha! ok.. shall leave for y'all to ponder next.. ciao!
7:41 PM signing off.