Sunday, October 12, 2008
Unreserved Love


I’ve always been told love won’t survive
Promises will turn into lies
The world just thinks love comes and passes through
It never lasts pure and true

But I still believe love can last
Your unfailing love that gives me rest
You were there when I needed you most
I’ll never walk all alone

On the cross you died and took away my curse
Love so wondrous no one ever could deserve
Your bleeding hands proved your love unreserved
You’re my greatest joy and treasure on the earth

Make my life a fragrant offering I pray
Help me Lord to serve You truly everyday
Through tears and joy I’ll give You all my praise
Let the whole world know Your love and grace

English Version

Canto version

8:21 PM signing off.

blessed.

all about u

LINks
  • ChRisTiAN sTuFFs
  • eVaNgEl fAmIlY cHuRcH
  • tImEs sQuArE cHuRcH sErMoNs
  • lAsT dAyS mInIsTrIeS

  • fAmIlY
  • sHu mIn
  • eR jIe
  • dIdI
  • tAnIa
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe
  • yInG yInG jIe jIe/kS


  • eVaNgEl
  • aLvIn
  • bAo zHeN
  • bErNiCe
  • bErTrAm
  • bErTrIcE
  • cHrIsTiNe gOh
  • dEnNiS
  • dOrOtHy
  • eRnEsT
  • eStHeR
  • gErAlD
  • gRaCe
  • hAzElInE
  • hAzElInE2
  • hWeE mIn
  • iNeZ
  • iVaN
  • jAn
  • jAsMiNe gAn
  • jIa MiN
  • jIa YaN
  • jOeLLe
  • jOvIn
  • jOyCe SiM
  • KaReN
  • LiLiAn
  • LiLiN
  • mIcHeLLe
  • mIdOrI
  • nElViN
  • oLiViA
  • sAmUeL
  • sHaWn
  • sInG tEe
  • tRiNa
  • vIrNiCe
  • wEnDy
  • yIn LaI
  • zOe

  • fRiEnDs
  • cHaRmAiNe
  • eLaInE
  • eZeKiEl
  • hUi nInG
  • iVaN
  • jOyCe
  • jOyCeLyN
  • lAi mUn
  • lEe sHuAnG
  • nAnA
  • rEgInA
  • sHiJiA
  • sHuK mAn
  • sIeW sIa
  • sIyInG
  • wAnJuN
  • wEi TiNg
  • wIlEeN
  • yOnG kAnG



  • tagboard



     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     

     


    Music Player
    free hit counter
    hit counter


    Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com